2015年11月6日 星期五

2015 National Geographic Photo Contest, 2015年國家地理攝影大賽

Emily Hart: While showing my friend around Salzburg's grand cathedrals, I spotted this artist hidden between the columns at the Dom [The Salzburg Cathedral]. We made eye contact instantly, he thinking I would buy one of his drawings, and myself thinking what a marvelous moment. After the shot was taken I thanked him and said his work was beautiful, and he smiled back, realizing that I was not taking a picture of the Dom, but of him. It was a moment I won't forget.
The 9 to 5, from the Arctic to India: Stunning pictures from the National Geographic photo contest show people hard at work around the globe | Daily Mail Online
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3306936/The-9-5-Arctic-India-Stunning-pictures-National-Geographic-photo-contest-people-hard-work-globe.html#ixzz3qk9ZGBi1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

沒有留言:

網誌存檔