2016年5月16日 星期一

Discrimination, 歧視

Bruce has been coming back and forth to Kennedy Hill some months, living it rough. He is always very kind to me and one morning he said to me, “Hey Ingi from now on we will call you ‘Nangala’ (sister) then Bruce said "I want to sing a song for you.” Then he walked over to an old and abounded car outside the fence in the sand dunes, sat on the bonnet and said, “I am from Balgo from the desert and I sing this song for my family who all passed away and for my father who is Sunfly. The song is called Worray Yagga Yagga.” It was a very emotional song and then he burst out in tears. Many of these people who live in and around Kennedy Hill are so far from their country. Broome, Western Australia. (Photograph by Ingetje Tadros/Diimex)
'This Is My Country' – The discrimination against and displacement of aboriginal communities of Western Australia
https://www.yahoo.com/news/country-discrimination-against-displacement-aboriginal-193915838.html

Discrimination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

歧視

沒有留言:

網誌存檔